LCUB and its employees recognize our role as one of the region’s preeminent multi-service utilities extends to providing economic, educational and social support to our community. Manufacturers and other businesses considering an expansion or move to this area expect the full range of utility services provided at the highest quality and lowest possible price. We stand ready to deliver.
- LCUB is as an active participant in economic development efforts throughout the region, including Loudon County Economic Development Agency, East Tennessee Economic Development Association, Lenoir City Chamber of Commerce and Farragut Chamber of Commerce. We also take a leadership role in key industry associations.
- Children and education are a focus of our community outreach. Every year, LCUB awards top high school students within our service area with scholarship dollars to apply toward their college education.
- LCUB partners with The Good Samaritan Center of Loudon County (GoodSam) to help families in our communities through the Neighbor Aid program and we want to share the good work that they do. Neighbor Aid is a program administered by GoodSam to help families in need pay their utility bills. It is funded entirely by customer donations and LCUB matching funds. You can opt to give whatever extra amount you feel you can to help those in need and LCUB will automatically add your donation to your monthly electric bill. We will then match 100% of all customer donations. Contact one of our Customer Service Representatives to contribute or complete and mail the enrollment form when you click the button below. Should you find yourself in need, please contact The Good Samaritan Center of Loudon County as they administer the program exclusively and determine participant eligibility.
- Training for First Responders: LCUB’s Safety and Training Division hosts free training demonstrations for first responders throughout the year. The events utilize a live, energized, high-voltage, demonstration trailer to train first responders on the dangers of coming into contact with live power lines and tips for safely working on emergency scenes where live power is involved. To learn more, contact us at email@example.com.
- Safety Education: As part of our commitment to ‘Go the Extra Mile,’ LCUB provides educational opportunities throughout the community, from local events to area schools. Our electrical and utility safety program can be tailored to students of all ages. To request a safety event, email us a firstname.lastname@example.org.