Lenoir City Utilities Board (LCUB), a municipal electric, water, wastewater, and gas utility, located in the Tennessee Valley just 30 minutes from the foothills of the Great Smokey Mountains, is looking to hire a Journeyman Lineman to join our team. Lenoir City Utilities Board serves approximately 72,000 customers within parts of Loudon, Knox, Roane, and Anderson Counties, while continuing to be one of the fastest growing utilities in the valley and was awarded RP3 status from the American Public Power Association.
The applicant must possess the required knowledge, skill, and physical ability to perform construction, maintenance, and repair of overhead/underground distribution systems.
- Completion of a recognized four-year apprentice program as a Journeyman Lineman
- High School diploma or equivalent
- CDL Class A License
- Criminal background check and acceptable driving history verified through the Department of Motor Vehicles
- Standby rotation for emergency work
- Pre-employment physical capacity screening by a licensed medical professional
- Pre-employment drug screen
LCUB offers an excellent benefit package including a company pension plan, paid NEBF retirement and a family insurance package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
LCUB is a member of the IBEW Local 760 and is an equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants should visit LCUB.com to download an application for employment and submit along with resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org